I can’t redeem my 200 prepaid Visa card
pwb1010
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received an email saying it’s time to redeem the $200 visa card I was promised when I signed up for fios. I called customer service and the woman said to make sure I’m in incognito mode when I click the link(?). She sent the email again and I click the redeem now and it takes me to my fios page but still no tile to redeem card. This is the second problem i’ve had with verizon since signing up. I see numerous people have had the same issue for years trying to redeem the card. Could someone please tell me how you resolved this. Thanks.

Re: I can’t redeem my 200 prepaid Visa card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi pwb1010,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
$200 fios promo prepaid card UPDATE
pwb1010
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received an email saying it’s time to redeem the $200 visa card I was promised when I signed up for fios. I called customer service and the woman said to make sure I’m in incognito mode when I click the link(?). She sent the email again and I click the redeem now and it takes me to my fios page but still no tile to redeem card. This is the second problem i’ve had with verizon since signing up. I see numerous people have had the same issue for years trying to redeem the card. Could someone please tell me how you resolved this. Thanks.

Update:

I called the Verizon number given to me by Verizon. After an hour on the phone verizon assured me the rewards card redeem tile would be on my fios app the next day. She said it was doing a balance check (?). It’s now been 3 days and no progress.  Anyone have any sugg? Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: $200 fios promo prepaid card UPDATE
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi pwb1010,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
solidero
Enthusiast - Level 1

This $200 visa rebate is a complete joke as is verizon customer service. I have in print that I am good to go , nothing to worry about. Given a case # and all. " I can assure you that everything is all set in the account and you can keep this off your worry list"Called back in to see where they were. Case # meant nothing . Don't have any record of that.  Explained the whole thing all over again. Everyone is very sorry and can understand the frustration . I have 4 phones and this was a big part of the reason for switch . That and I thought it would be cheaper . have to see how that plays out. A soduko puzzle is easier to do than work out the bill. I was assured the last time that a supervisor would call me the following day. What do you think, of course they didn't call. I am done with them. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi solidero,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes