I was lied by Verizon Sales Rep
el_nochi

Somewhere on August 25, 2014 i was moving to a new house so I called verizon since i heard so many good things from my friends, internet, and ads.  Honestly i never thought of getting a residential phone since I barely use the phone so all i wanted was just the internet and cable. I checked everywhere and I talk to everyone about verizon fios before joining.

so i called and Verizon and the sales rep told me about the great offer that I would get for the triple-play(phone, internet, cable) instead of just the phone and internet since i checked in the website and the cost was much more cheaper than getting the triple-play, but the sales rep managed to convinced me that i would be paying just around 110.00 every month even after I told him the NUMBER OF TVS AND DVRs  i wanted, so i thought the 110.00 was acceptable and I EVEN ASKED him about the installation fee, he said I DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT which it didn't surprised me because I remember back then when I installed DISH cable and they didn't charged me at all  for installation. 

So everything was perfect so far, Verizon was prompt and they installed everything and everything was amazing and I was eager to pay the bill already.  Well, guess what, the dream turned into a nightmare...the first bill came and I'm being charged a WHOPPING $315.00!!!!.

let me tell you, i was already having second thought when the sales rep asked me to confirm on the phone that i'd agree on the two year contract since i never dealt with verizon and now, i'm starting to regret the day I said yes.  I called verizon right after I saw the bill and they said that  the charge of over 100 dollars was for the installation of outlets when the sales rep told me clearly that the installation was FREE and then i asked the verizon rep that what's going to be my monthly bill from now on, she says is 150.00 because of the number of DVRs that i'm using, OH COME ON, I told the sales rep in the begining the number of devices and the sales rep told me that the monthly bill would be 110.00 NOT 150.00!!!. 

i'm planning to cancel the plan completely since i have until the 26 of september to decide, but  after this experience, man....but then the sales rep tells me that I have to pay 240.00 for an early termination fee WHAT-THE-HELL???

so far...i'm having a bad experience...i wish you guys have a better solution that the sales rep telling me that 'there is nothing i can do' coldly like they don't care for my business.

I feel completely RIPPED-OFF!!!, at the end I'll have to pay 240.00 to verizon if i decide to cancel

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I was lied by Verizon Sales Rep
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for allowing us to look into this for you. We are happy that we were able to help you find a solution. If you have any additional questions please feel free to post on this thread. 

-Amanda_M 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes