ID.me Discount not working
G_Hileman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Looking to verify first responder discount. Exisiting Fios customer..when the verify ID.me page pops open, I login to my account (law enforcement status) and then when it returns to Verizon I will get a "page not found" or a "Thank you for your service. We are unable to verify your eligibility, but you can still order these services or learn more to check eligibility for a discount through the Verizon Connections program, which offers discounts to employees of companies enrolled in the program." 

Spent 2 hours on the phone with a Verizon rep who stated the problem must be with ID.me and suggested I delete my verified ID and then re-upload (essentially updating my status). Did this and still getting the same issue. Advised by phone rep that this discount can only be verified online and cannot go to retail store. Who can I speak with that can resolve this issue and not keep getting the run around. 

Please advise. 

Re: ID.me Discount not working
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi G_Hileman,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes