Incomplete order means I lost my gift card!??
SoThatsThat

I tried to place an order with the promotional gift card (200). I had to go through a chat rep ("Jake"). He applied my gift card and there was a balance of 51.17. I tried to pay for it with my credit card via the link in the "Let's finish up your purchase." email. My cc company declined the amount as fraud, but I called and they unflagged and cleared it for retry. Jake sent another link. I was VERY meticulous about putting in my information. I clicked submit and it said it was processing, but the page did not update or refresh. According to my cc company (who I was on the phone with during this reprocess), they never got a request from Verizon for the balance of the order.  The order was NOT completed. "Jake" gave me a number to call today to explain. I explained, they sent me to FIOS. FIOS said I needed to talk to Prepay. Prepay said I needed to talk to the card issuer Hawkmarketplace. THey sent me to Blackhawk (which a google search shows they are the same). Their system is mostly automated and to dispute a charge on the card you need a tracking number. Which wasn't given to me because it's an electronic card. I ended up getting the tracking number via their "Lost or Stolen Card" representative. When they transferred me to Dispute, the rep there supposedly couldn't find my card information. Go figure. Anyway... 

Basically I had an incompletely Verizon (wireless) shop order, a spent gift card on that incomplete transaction, no order to go with the funds, no way to recover the funds. And I've lost 7 hours of my life trying to get this sorted. What the heck do I do??

0 Likes
Re: Incomplete order means I lost my gift card!??
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SoThatsThat,

Is this a Verizon Fios or a Verizon Wireless order that you are having a problem with?

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon and we can assist with Fios issues.

For help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes
SoThatsThat

I'm a Verizon FIOS customer. Tried to make an order on Verizon.com but it became a Mobile cart/purchase? I'm not a mobile customer - i'm a residential customer. Who got the gift card as part of the residential signon bonus. And said card is now invalid because WIreless didn't complete an order. And said card is only valid on Verizon products. Also, had I known that the gift card could be used to pay my FIOS bill I would have just done that instead of all this back and forth. *grumble*

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi SoThatsThat,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes