Insulting customer support
EBine

I called to lower my bill.  It is currently $177.10.  I've been a customer for 12 years and have watched my fees escalate.  I am a 79 year old woman and living on a fixed income.  I enjoy having the TV available but I don't watch sports.  So, I wanted to delete the sports channels and expected a decrease as well as a new discount package since my contract had expired.

The representative I spoke with was Marte.  She told me to give up my DVR service and use On Demand.  She said "there" I just saved you $15.00.  She also said "you are only one person" why do you need 3 TV's?  That was an unnecessary comment and none of her business.  I want my DVR which can't be replaced by On Demand and I want my 3 TV's.  It was not the customer service I expected.  I felt like she was speaking down to me.  There were no offers and she said my bill would go up to $182.44.  I want to alert a manager but how can I do that?

E. Bine

0 Likes
Re: Insulting customer support
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi EBine,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes