Issue redeeming Visa Prepaid Card
than_kyu1

i'm a new residential customer and got an email yesterday saying that i need to register in order to redeem my prepaid visa cards.

i'm actually eligible to get two different cards which are

• A $100 Visa Prepaid Card for your order of Fios Home Internet: Gigabit Connection.^
  • A $50 Visa Prepaid Card for your order of Fios Home Internet: Gigabit Connection.^

and the email is literally saying that

1. Click on the Redeem now button below and log in using your
    user ID and password.
  2. Click on the reward tile and follow the on-screen instructions
    to register your reward.

i didn't have any problem with A, but there's no "reward tile" or anything similar to that after.

I've spent almost a day to find a proper link to the registration page, no luck yet.

personally i'm a web developer and i've looked their html code in case if the link is commented out by accident but there's just nothing.

I'm pretty sure this glitch is on purpose so that almost everyone will give up trying and the reward will expire.

**AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED ON MY BUSINESS ACCOUNT!!!

I've contact them several times because of the exact same issue and they said that i need to pay the balance in full in order to redeem the card.

and after i paid the balance off, i was told that the reward is already expired lol.

and i'm still getting the alert when i log into the business site tells me to register for a reward which never works, worked.

can't even delete the alert. it keep comes back lol

0 Likes
Re: Issue redeeming Visa Prepaid Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi than_kyu,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes