Issues Redeeming Gift Cards and Other Offers
mac19631

So I signed up for FIOS and the offer was for 1 year of Disney Plus, 1 year of AMC Plus, A google audio device, and a $200 Visa Gift Card after 65 days of service.

The only thing I've gotten so far is the Disney Plus subscription. The AMC + subscription from the dashboard is nowhere to be found. The google audio device shows a "Congratulations you are eligible for a google audio device" but no way to redeem it. Lastly, the $200.00 Verizon gift card showed up on my dashboard yesterday (April 2nd) but now is gone. I've not received any emails yet telling me how to redeem these.

2 attempts to resolve the issue with chat have gone no-where after HOURS of sitting and stalling.  This nonsense isn't acceptable. OUR TIME IS VALUABLE, and It's purposely difficult for a reason.

IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS HARD - THE ONLY EXPLANATION IS THAT THEY ARE HOPING YOU'LL GIVE UP AND NOT REDEEM THE OFFERS.

I am trying one last time to contact Verizon via phone tomorrow. If I am unable to resolve the issue and get the remaining offers I was promised when I signed up, I'll be reporting this issue to the Better Business Bureau and seeing what other avenues are available to get this taken care of such as local news, consumer reporters, etc,  

0 Likes
Re: Issues Redeeming Gift Cards and Other Offers
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mac1963,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes