Issues Redeeming Rewards Card
AjoR

I have a $300 rewards card that is expiring this month, so I've been trying to use it, but it keeps getting declined.  The card has definitely been registered.  The amount is less than my balance.  I am not trying to use it at a restaurant or anywhere that would hold money for a tip.  I've confirmed that my address is correct.  I've tried calling the number on the back of the card and visiting the website, but there is no way to get to an actual human being.  I just keep getting routed through various pre-recorded messages.  I switched to Verizon from Comcast, because I found Comcast frustrating to deal with, but since switching, literally every interaction I've had with Verizon has been a nightmare and this is just one more example.  "Rewards" that can't actually be redeemed and that don't have any issue resolution available.

0 Likes
Re: Issues Redeeming Rewards Card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AjoR,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes