Issues redeeming promotional Visa gift card
Animalxingbob

Got an e-mail a couple days ago saying my promotional gift card was ready to be redeemed. Said all I had to do was follow the link and click the tile. However, no tile was present. I tried the app, the mobile site, the desktop site, different browsers, and using a desktop computer. Nothing. 

Tried to chat with support on here, what a joke that was. Automated system just kept booting me in circles because it doesn't have an answer to my question. Tried calling the number, made me sit through a bunch of prerecorded nonsense and then it too kept booting me in circles. Next I tried speaking to a representative and the system told me I wasn't specific enough an hung up on me. Unbelievable.

Can I just talk to a human being and have this resolved? If not I'll just switch providers to someone else. Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Issues redeeming promotional Visa gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Animalxingbob,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes