Lack of email complaint for Fios
Boisey2

Need an email contact to lodge complaint regarding attitude and conduct of technician and the wanton disregard to request and workmanship.  The technician was suppose to arrive with supervisor to survey the the tardy work done and this never occurred. Technician offered no resolution but to simple say that he was too large to go up the attic to redirect wires  and it was against company policies; previous technician have done this and it does not pose a hazard. The wires ran were esthetically obtrusive, loose, and left hanging both inside and out.  He had the opportunity to run the wires through a walk-in closet and behind a couch along the lower baseboards yet he chose to run the wires through my my dining room up the wall, across the ceiling, through the center of my door way on top, into living room and along its ceiling...totally unprofessional!! Then when I told him if this is his way of doing things with no other solution then remove the wiring and equipment and call your supervisor. To date no supervisor came or called and my walls both interior and exterior are damaged!! Totally disgusting and I need an immediate resolution with full compensation. And I do not need to be bounced from what individual or department to the next and having to have to explain myself over and over again!! It has occurred prior to the technician returning; even after I was informed that a different technician would have been given the job! This is poor customer service!! If I requested a different individual and supervisor to oversee the installation, this should have been provided since your Rhode Island call center took the complaint and assured me of an amicable resolution!

0 Likes
Re: Lack of email complaint for Fios
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Boisey2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes