sportsguy01
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yesterday I had a problem with my stb and router, called up and a tech guy fixed problem, but said If I upgrade to the new boxes it will save me $18.  I just had to pay a one time fee for upgrade He then put me on hold for 10 minutes and told me he will connect me to customer service, cause he was having trouble.  So transfered me and typical verizon fashion, I got disconnected.  I called back and spoke to custemer service, she said there were no records of my call, but I told her what guy said and she said she will take care of problem.  Again I go on hold for 20 minutes, she comes back and says u will save about $ 40 a month.  She puts me on hold and said her

system wasn't working, she will give me a call back by the end of the night.  She never called back.  I called today and a new person after waiting on hold for 30 minutes to speak to an agent and then another 15 minutes for her to get price she says the price will go up about $15.  I don't understand, why did 3 different people quote me 3 different prices.  Why don't the agents note in the computer either.  I said don't you record the calls, yes, but we can't pull the recordings up.    Verizon is one of the worst when it comes to customer service. 

0 Likes
Re: Lies
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sportsguy01,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.