Location permission box disappears too fast
ronzie1
Contributor - Level 2

This comment applies to the verizon website so I'm not sure if this is where I should post it, but here it is anyway.  After I enter my username to login at http://www22.verizon.com/Foryourhome/MyAccount/Unprotected/UserManagement/Login/Login.aspx using Firefox, a box pops up saying that the site wants to use location information and asks me what to do about it, but it then disappears before I can click on it.  I think this may have something to do with the code on Verizon's site because when the same box pops up at other sites I have plenty of time to make my decision and click the appropriate button.

0 Likes
Re: Location permission box disappears too fast
jonjones1
Legend

Best solution, don't use that browser.

Not all websites work with all browsers. In many cases the browsers plugins and constant updates cause the problem you describe.

I can use any browser and have zero difficulity in logging in.

0 Likes
Re: Location permission box disappears too fast
Innernette

I am having a similar issue with Chrome.  Currently using Edge, because their website was terribly glitchy this morning.  With a big website like this, there are bound to be errors in the code.  Currently Edge is working fine for me, I would suggest using that.  Unless you are running MAC OS, then try Safari.

0 Likes