feelleecop

are there any military discounts for verizon fios

0 Likes
Re: Military Discount
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes.
There is a 3rd party website that you have to sign up with in order to qualify.

Google Verizon Military discounts.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@feelleecopwrote:

are there any military discounts for verizon fios

https://members.veteransadvantage.com/verizon-fios

However it seems no discount for current Veterans already using the Fios service.

i know on the wireless side they have 15% off your service line. And it’s available at any time with no expiration.

fios what can I say. New service and bundles only and must order on line. And price guarantee for 2 years.

0 Likes
bkane03

Exactly, this is not very helpful if you are existing Verizon customer. We were offered military discount when Verizon sales rep recruited us for Fios at our residence. He said there would be no issues getting military discount. 

Then we went through Veteran's Advantage site, which emphasized that you have to order online through their site to get the deal...very disappointing, could have saved us $120/year. It's definitely a pain point if you're selling that story door-to-door.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@bkane03 wrote:

Exactly, this is not very helpful if you are existing Verizon customer. We were offered military discount when Verizon sales rep recruited us for Fios at our residence. He said there would be no issues getting military discount. 

Then we went through Veteran's Advantage site, which emphasized that you have to order online through their site to get the deal...very disappointing, could have saved us $120/year. It's definitely a pain point if you're selling that story door-to-door.

Which is why I went and posted the link.

not many people know about the program. When they do find out it’s too late.

0 Likes
jbjgold1

I recently submitting my military discharge forms and just received a confirmation email from verizon. It told me to follow the link "Verizon Connections Program" and upon clicking on it, I am taken to the normal "MY Verizon" home page. There is no indication on that site how to activiate the discount. 

Help, please!

0 Likes