Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Moving to new home - Can't tell if service is available there
Jakek11

Hello - my family is moving to a new home next month and I can't seem to find any info on whether or not I'll be able to transfer my service to my new address.  When I search through Fios availability, it just states that my address is not found.  Any suggestions on how I can find out if I'll be able to keep my service?

thank you,

Jake

0 Likes
Re: Moving to new home - Can't tell if service is available there
jonjones1
Legend

@Jakek1 wrote:

Hello - my family is moving to a new home next month and I can't seem to find any info on whether or not I'll be able to transfer my service to my new address.  When I search through Fios availability, it just states that my address is not found.  Any suggestions on how I can find out if I'll be able to keep my service?

thank you,

Jake

https://fios.verizon.com/fios-coverage.html

1-800-VERIZON 

call and see what their order system says. Sometimes online has a burp.

0 Likes
Jakek11

Thank you for the reply.  I have tried the link you sent and my new address was not found.  So, I guess I'll have to call them to find out if I can have my service transferred.

Thank you,

Jake

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Super User
Super User

Its possible databases have not updated if this is a new house.

Try starting by ordering phone service. I have read some say that can get databases loaded.

0 Likes