My Activation fee not waived -New Customer and displeased
RedRobin3

I was promised via online and on call by a tech that since i am a new customor i will not be charged the one time activation fee of $90. It will be waived. To find that the first bill got hit with it. He said not to worry about it but I am worrying about it. I call to remediate this issue and have it taken out, first time i called, rep I spoke to said the tech that I originally spoke to will call me back. But I did not get any calls back. I need this fee waived or verizon is going to be charged for false advertising. 

I was so displeased when I spoke to one of the managers Chris today (2nd call) and he did not care to assist with this matter. He kept saying can I help you with anything else, and disregarding the issue I called about. That is not quality service that verizon goes by. I am quite shocked how this situation was dealt with. I am rethinking my decision with Fios now. I am not in contract so if you dont care, then I can gladly go elsewhere even pay more for better customer service. At this point it is a matter of principal. 

If verizon cares at all about their customers, they will try to assist better. Hope to get a response soon. I have not paid my bill yet because of this issue. 

0 Likes
Re: My Activation fee not waived -New Customer and displeased
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi RedRobin,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes