My Verizon DSL is stuck at 3 Mbs. When is fios coming here???
Dev850

I am so sick of these abysmal speeds. My entire state (NJ) has fios except my neighborhood. I really really rather not go to Comcast on principle but I can't take not being able to stream any media on more than one device. It's almost like I am paying for nothing. I just want fios!!! What the hell is taking so long? Will there ever be fios here? If not then tell me and I will stop wasting my money on this horrendous dsl service. Like I said, I really do not want to do business with Comcast but I can't wait forever. 

0 Likes
Re: My Verizon DSL is stuck at 3 Mbs. When is fios coming here???
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer support forum.

And Verizon has said they will not comment on if/when they will expand to certain areas.

0 Likes
Dev850

Are we not all peers when it comes to wanting reliable high speed internet? As to the policy of not commenting, that is one of the dumbest policies I can imagine. I understand why it exists but it's just plain dumb. And fine don't comment and don't run fios to my area but at the very least fix the broken dsl in my neighborhood. 

0 Likes
David20200

In a very similar spot as you. All I want is FIOS but it seems like Verizon wants to make thier custiomers suffer. I'm stuck on (1.1-3mbps) and its pathetic! Between the abysmal upload and skyrocketing ping I cant even play a PS3 game online! Been stuck with them since 2007, 10 years. Its been 10 years now and there have been NO improvements. Verizon is disfunctional and disgusting. I literally hate their guts. There is no other option for internet where I live and I'm tired of waiting! Shame on Verizon for their empty promises of bringing FIOS and neglecting all thier DSL subscribers for a decade!!! It's atrocious! Verizon I hope to God you read this! I'm about through with you forever!

Anyone agree?

0 Likes