My cable has not been buried for 2 months! Lambert is the most mismanaged, disorganized company
Grandbasset1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Comcast cut my Verizon cable in early Sept. The power line marker guys have been here 4 times because Lambert doesn't come and the rain washes the paint marks away. Lambert will not give you a window of days they can come do the work. Finally a guy shows up last week,first of NOV. mind you, and says a crew is coming for Sat. and Sun.from Southwest Va. to help them get cables buried. So this weekend I  stayed home Sat. from an important funeral I should have gone to. The crew shows up mid day,looks over the property,leaves and never comes back. So I go on to church,leaving the gate unlocked Sunday with notes saying the front gate is unlocked so they can do the work. When I got home someone went through the gate,left the gate wide open and

left. its now 2:15 Sunday Nov. 5th and NO crew.They had access while I was gone and

nothing has happened. NOTHING DONE. This is the most disorganized screwed up

company I have ever dealt with. I'm retired and all they had to do was give me a window

of a few days and I would be here. I have had to wait for days for line marker guys to

come back 4 times!!!.  Lambert never shows up. Totally Incompetent. Its not rocket

science here. 

0 Likes
Re: My cable has not been buried for 2 months! Lambert is the most mismanaged, disorganized company
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Grandbasset1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Left over temporary cable line
Grandbasset1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon/Lambert finaily came today to put in the permanent cable. They brought the trenching machine and got it done in a couple of hours through my acre. But the temporary cable is still running along the top,of the fencing. I thought they would take it.  So is my permanent cable really hooked up? Who is supposed to take cre of the temporary cable now?

0 Likes
Re: Left over temporary cable line
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Grandbasset1,

We have reopened your Private Support Case. Please access your case through your profile page by following the instructions posted earlier. The support agents do not monitor the public boards and will need to hear from you in the Private Support area before they can begin assisting you.

0 Likes
Re: Temporary cable line
mfarm

Hi. I can't reach Lambert Cable to come back out to run and bury our permanent line. We've had a temporary line since 8/15 and Miss Utility has already marked our property. Please escalate and reach out to Lambert on our behalf.

0 Likes
Re: Temporary cable line
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi mfarm,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Re: My cable has not been buried for 2 months! Lambert is the most mismanaged, disorganized company
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes