NEED TO file a complaint
Foxxxy1092

My DVR. Service has not worked in many months and the customer service rep I spoke with will not give a credit the manager she connected me with won't even hear me out she just kept repeating the same thing over and over her name was Tina {edited for privacy} after contacting verizon about the issue they tried to send a message to the set top box and now it doesn't even work We can't even watch television all the recording we erased and I can't record anything I have been with Verizon for many years and this upsets me that they would not take care of this matter I think it may be time to switch companies maybe time warner.

0 Likes
Re: NEED TO file a complaint
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Have you tried getting a replacement DVR from Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: NEED TO file a complaint
BeyondUpset
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree that you need to try to get a replacement! These kinds of electronics do go bad - mine did. I got a replacement sent to me and it arrived quickly. You have to send the old box back but I believe they give you a label so that return should be at  no charge. The upside is that you will be able to enjoy the DVR features again. The downside is that you can kiss anything you recorded on the old one goodbye. Call them! You won't get a credit as it is up to you to let them know as quickly as possible. Right now Verizon is on my $**t list so I can't believe I'm sticking up for them. But I think you will ultimately be happy when you can use your DVR again.

0 Likes