NO WORDS EVER EXPLAIN THE MOST HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE...EVER!
IMY1

FOUR YEARS OF TOURTURE DEALING WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE!  ALWAYS! NEVER DO I RECEIVE ANYTHING LESS THAN TOURTURE OF   THIS COMPANYAND NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING LESS!  I JUST TRIED THREE TIMES OF PAYING MY SUPER INFLATED BILL ON LINE (BECAUSE DEALING WITH CALLING THEM IS THE WORST.  THE REP ACTUALLY SAID THAT HE WOULD HAVE TO CHARGE ME ANOTHER CHARGE TO DO IT OVER THE PHONE) 

I HAVE TO SAY THAT THE WORST THING ABOUT HOW THEY PROVIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THAT THEY ALWAYS APOLOGIZE PROFUSELY!  I ABSOLUTLY CANT STAND HOW ALL THEY KNOW WHAT TO SAY IS "I APLOGIZE"  THIS DRIVES ME UP A WALL!!!!!! I TELL THEM DO NOT APOLOGIZE AGAIN, AND TAKE A GUESS...THEY COMPLETLY IGNORE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I GUESS THEY WILL NOT GET MY PAYMENT TODAY!!!!! IT WILL BE A DAY IN HEAVEN WHEN I NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!

0 Likes
Re: NO WORDS EVER EXPLAIN THE MOST HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE...EVER!
jonjones1
Legend

Ha ha ha in the voice of “James Earl Jones” Welcome to Verizon Fios”

always loved his commercials for the wireless side of Verizon.

yep it costs money to take your money. 

You could just download the app from the Android or Apple stores depending on device and just pay free through the app. You can also visit a Fios store and pay your invoice there. Or as with your other post just go to another service. 

I must say I never had an issue with cable and paying via credit card. Never.

i also have no issue with my Fios service and I pay the invoice via one time payment each month via online portal.

Try the app. 

And try and relax the rest of the weekend. Play in the snow like I am doing today. Alright snow blowing but I enjoy it.

0 Likes
Re: NO WORDS EVER EXPLAIN THE MOST HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE...EVER!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.

0 Likes