Need help to correct account
joetech
Enthusiast - Level 2
I just got off the phone with a Verizon customer service rep, Samantha. I guess Samantha was having a bad day. I called to question why my bill was a lot higher than the estimate emailed sent to me last month. Samantha suggested a 2 yr contract, to correct the problem. I asked Samantha why would have to sign a two year contract to get the pricing I was promised on the phone and and by email for the next 12 months without a contract. She said that the estimated pricing and email did not matter on what I was promised. I said then why would I spend all that time on the phone with Verizon last month if what Verizon is going to change everything once I hang up. She had a bad attitude and was not nice. So I told her instead of me getting mad and arguing please transfer me to a supervisor. She refused because she said she was on the supervisor teams. I said then at least transfer me to someone who would be willing to help me with my inquiry , again she refused. Told me to call back if I wanted someone else to help me. This is unacceptable. Verizon can needs to correct my bill. I will just accept that Samantha was having a bad day.
0 Likes
Re: Need help to correct account
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi joetech,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes