Need to cancel the free Showtime now (part of Rewards)
ks212

I've been on hold w/CS (says wait time is over an hour). Unable to take care of this myself online (it's 'greyed out'). Had to call last month to do same for Starz before I am charged for these services. Bad enough that it's all put through an entire new order. What happened to CS callback when wait time is over an hour? Can someone please help? Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Need to cancel the free Showtime now (part of Rewards)
jonjones1
Legend

Try @verizonsupport at http://www.twitter.com 

i know via reading the tweets they are similar to here. But give them a try.

0 Likes
ks212

Coming up 'Site can't be reached'. If it's part of their Rewards dept, that's been shut down. I need to reach their actual Customer Service people who create the orders to shut off Showtime program so I don't get charged on my next bill (7/20). Thx.

I've been on hold for the past hour and a half (music blasting on speaker). 

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@ks2 wrote:

Coming up 'Site can't be reached'. If it's part of their Rewards dept, that's been shut down. I need to reach their actual Customer Service people who create the orders to shut off Showtime program so I don't get charged on my next bill (7/20). Thx.

I've been on hold for the past hour and a half (music blasting on speaker). 

You either get the app or goto the web version. If you don’t have an account you will have to join twitter. After logging in you do a twitter search for @verizonsupport

it will pop up. Select it, join and follow. Then ask your question.

0 Likes
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you log in to your Verizon account, can you cancel it there?