Netflix Promotion Code
Hessam1

Hi,

When I registered online for new TV and Internet service, Netflix was in the package also I received an email from Verizon which confirm that you are eligible for one year Netflix account and you would receive your promotion code within 30 days but after about 27 days they haven't' sent any email related to that. I made a phone call and asked a representative about that and he told me it's an online offer and we don't know about it and He gave me Netflix customer service phone number which obviously they can't solve my problem. I'm not sure how can I get that promo code? I had completely different thought about Verizon customer service before.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Re: Netflix Promotion Code
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Hessam,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
Hessam1

No one made contact to me

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Hessam,

Your issue has been directed to the proper team.  Replies may be delayed due to weekends and holidays.

0 Likes
cjeong

I was informed about getting a netflix promotion for a year, but I don't know how I'll get it. Could someone from Verizon please help me get it? 

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes