Never Got Any of my Sign-Up Bonuses
memcnabb

I signed up for Verizon in February.  I've been enrolled in auto-pay since the start and have paid my account six times, always on time, so far.  When I signed up I was promised two different bonuses -- one was a promotion for a $50 Amazon gift card that Verizon was running at the time and the other was the $100 prepaid Visa for using my friend's referral code.  My Fios app used to have a section on it that claimed my Amazon gift card was processing and would be sent to me soon, but I've never received it.  My friend whose code I used and I both received emails about two or three months ago stating that the $100 signing bonus would be coming shortly, as well, but we haven't seen those either.  

This is beginning to feel like a scam.  I'm angry because I've called before and not been able to have a real conversation with anyone about this after wasting most of my day on hold.  I've also tried the chat option in the Fios app to no luck.  

It's really not a great look to lie to your new customers.  

0 Likes
Re: Never Got Any of my Sign-Up Bonuses
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi memcnabb,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes