Never got $100 Bonus
Craiger11

I signed up for Fios in late September 2018, and it said to register my $100 gift card.

Everytime I clicked on this "Register" it took me to a screen that I would be eligible for the reward on 12/29/18.  After that, when I clicked on "Check my Reward Status",  it said "In processing".  It said I had until Jan 29, 2019 to register that card.  I got emails and messages on Verizon.com to "Register the Card", register, register. 
Well, everytime, I clicked on "Register the Card", it took me to the same screen below and put me in this loop. 

Verizon Chat confirmed in mid Jan 2019 that the card was registered and that the payment would be sent out after Jan 29, 2019.

Well, today I click on the "Reward Status" button and it says that I no longer qualify for the reward.   **bleep**

Verizon can't help me and they said to call AFNI who handles these cards.  The first number they gave me for AFNI was a collections department.  This is messed up.

This is an utter scam!

0 Likes
Re: Never got $100 Bonus
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Craiger1,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes