Never received $200 welcome bonus
VerizonAccount1

When I signed up for my Fios account, I was promised a $200 welcome bonus. I redeemed this reward after the required 3 month period and received an email that it would arrive in the mail in 30 days. 

The email stated I could track it through a "Fios Welcome Bonus" tab, which does not exist. Two months later, I called Verizon and finally managed to get a live agent on the phone. They transferred me to their “rewards” help desk, who confirmed that they couldn’t track the reward either. They told me they would resend it and that it’s also online. I never received a confirmation email. I had asked for a tracking number and the number they gave me does not match the amount of digits in the Verizon tracker. 

It is impossible to get in touch with the proper department and the “rewards” section is non existent on my account. 

It’s been another month, and I still haven’t received the reward in the mail or digitally. The lack of organization with this bonus is frustrating, and based on other forums regarding this subject, I’m starting to think it doesn’t exist. 

0 Likes
Re: Never received $200 welcome bonus
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi VerizonAccount,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes