Never received my $300 prepaid gift card
hsarsour

I signed up for Verizon's Triple Play this summer and was told that I would receive a $300 prepaid gift card 90 days into my service.  It's now been 5-6 months, and I have yet to receive anything.  I had a few options for TV/Internet/Phone, but decided to go with Verizon largely based on the great promotion being offered.  Please Help!

0 Likes
Re: Never received my $300 prepaid gift card
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hsarsour,

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please visit Contact Us, or our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes
Telcoguru
Master - Level 1

Here is the gift card website. http://teleproducts.verizon.com/promo/?CMP=DMC-CVZ_ZZ_ZZ_Z_ZZ_N_X00532 The user name is the order number and the password is the last name on your account.

0 Likes
hsarsour

I contacted a Verizon rep who told me that there was no promotion listed on my account and that I failed to sign up for it.  Needless to say, I was furious b/c the sole reason I chose Verizon was the promotion.  I also recall specifically asking the rep (at least 3 times) to ensure that the promotion was added to my order (b/c it did not physically show up in my order confirmation).  I was told that it was not a problem and that the gift card would arrive between 60-90 days.  I wish I would have printed out the chat log but the rep was so nonchalent about it that I didn't think I needed to.

I was told by the rep today that there are no notes about a promotion on my account and that there was nothing they could do to help.  I feel like that is very dishonest and that I was suckered into a two-year agreement.  

Additionally, it seems that this is a popular promotion and is available very often.  It's not like this is a once in a blue moon type of deal.  Verizon is now offering a $400 gift card to new customers.  With all the posts about people not receiving their promised promotions, I wonder if ANYONE ever gets what they were promised.  Verizon seems to sucker you in with all these promises and never delivers.  Aside from the tech who installed my system, I have not been impressed with the customer service whatsoever.

I really don't ask for much and am usually understanding of most things, but I cannot tolerate being lied to just so I would sign a two-year agreement.  If there is nothing that Verizon can do to make this right, I'm sure their competitors would love to have my business.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hsarsour,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
hsarsour

I have yet to be contacted by a Verizon agent.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello hsarsour

We'll bring this to their attention again.

0 Likes
hsarsour

I appreciate the quick responses from the moderators, but I still have not been contacted by Verizon and the issue has not been resolved. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hsarsour,

Sorry that you are still waiting.  We have again notified the team.  Have you checked voicemail or your email spam folder for possible missed messages?

0 Likes