New 2 year contract bait and switch again
madmarc1
This is going to be the start of my 5 year of another 2 year contract and it has been nothing but a fight every 2 years when my contract expires. I have been paying approx $160 a month for my service. When I signed up I was a conquest customer from Comcast. I was promised a price for what I wanted. It took hours and 2 months to get it the first contract. I was lied to put on hold for hours and finally after 2 months of searching for contacts I finally had to have special concessions made and credits done manually each month to get it . That was the first 2 years. The next contract was the same thing. Told one thing and when the bill came over the next 3 months it just kept going up. Same routine. Called complained, out on hold for endless hours, lies and finally someone did the same thing. Special concessions credits to my bill to get me the price I was originally promised. Here we go again. Signed up online this time. Really didn't want to get lied to again, put on hold for endless hours and when I signed up online the ad said my price would stay the same for 2 years. No gift card, which I really did't care. Just wanted the same price with no aggravation. Once again. The first bill went up to $170 the next bill is now $190 and in 2 months it will be $210. The sad thing is they really don't care at corporate level. I think they train their staff to run you in circles, leave you on hold for endless hours, no one can make a decision, you can't ever get to As manager through conventional methods. I had to once again google numbers of corporate officers. Got to the president's complaint line. The person I talked to was rude. Told me I signed a contract and there is nothing I can do except cut services to lower my bill. I am getting everything I signed for. It never said my bill would once again go up $60 in 90 days or I never would have signed a 2 year contract. I think this is Verizon's marketing method. Promise you one price, bump you each month and figure after months of complaining and told too bad you signed and there are penalties and fees for leaving. No changes yet this time. How long will I have to complain, who will I have to call and will they fix it again? I won't stop. I will keep complaining till some who cares will listen if I can find someone that does. They are few and far between. Their business model. We will wait them out and hope that you will go away. I find it a sad way to do business in this highly competitive business. I love the product hate the horrible customer service and constant lies and bait and switch rates. Why can't they just be honest, offer a deal and live up to it. I guess I am the fool for staying. I will find someone to listen. Anyone have a suggestion or number to call to get satisfaction? I would greatly appreciate help.
Marc
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: New 2 year contract bait and switch again
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: New 2 year contract bait and switch again
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

We did not hear back from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thank you,

Anthony

0 Likes