New construction, need HSI quote
sco8462
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just purchased a piece of land in Culpeper, VA. I'm one person, not a developer. I want to build a house. To get the construction loan, I need a cost estimate for everything. Verizon posts are along the front of the property. I know its not FiOS, but I know I can get Comcast HSI as the neighbors have it. I called Verizon and they will NOT send out an engineer to give me an estimate to get cable from the Verizon Pole to the house until I have an address, I can't get an address until I have footings. I can't get footings until I get a construction loan, which I can't get until I know if it will be $5k or $20k to get cable from the side of the road to where we plan to build. I've been calling anyone and everyone I can think of for weeks and can't figure this out. HELP!

0 Likes
Re: New construction, need HSI quote
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sco8462,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.