No resolution on returned cable box
Scott_R

Since I have not been able to resolve a billing dispute over a returned cable box for over 6 months, despite at least 5 phone calls to customer service, I am putting my dispute in writing here on the forum in the hope of some resolution.

Back in May, I cancelled my TV service (kept internet + phone).  I returned the box as instructed, kept the tracking number...yet was still charged $550 for a non-return fee.  I was issued a ROC # and told it would take 3 months and I would not be considered late on my bill.  However, now almost 8 months later and multiple past due notices, the issue is still not resolved.  I have been promised call backs from multiple managers, yet not one has done so.

All I am requesting is for someone to issue the credit to my account.  The tracking number confirms it was returned.

Also, please note that I have also filed a dispute with the BBB...only to try and get someone, anyone to care enough to resolve this for a long-time customer.

0 Likes
Re: No resolution on returned cable box
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: No resolution on returned cable box
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hey Scott_R,

We have closed your private support case. We are glad everything has been cleared up. Feel free to make a new post anytime you need our help.

- Jose_VZ

0 Likes