Not able to redeem (2) $200 gift cards for signing up for new TV and internet service
tybnyc

I was supposed to have been able to redeem (2) $200 gift cards for signing up for new TV and internet service. I placed my order on 10/27/2021. In-home installation happened on 11/03/2021. I received an email about redeeming both gift cards on 12/03/2021. Upon receipt of said email, I clicked the CTA on my computer and it took me to my account via Chrome. On my account overview page, there were (2) gift card tiles stating they could be redeemed on 1/07/2022. Today is 1/07/2022 and I logged into my account via Chrome to redeem the gift cards. There were no “redeem” CTAs and only options to learn more. I called customer service, they tried to transfer me and I was disconnected. Called back and spoke to someone who said I could either have them place a manual gift card order or I could check my account again tonight and tomorrow. If I still only had the “learn more” option tomorrow, then I should call back to request a manual gift card order. I opted to check again tonight and tomorrow. I checked this evening and both gift card tiles were completely gone. I called back yet again. This time, I spoke to the least helpful person who was not listening to my issue and said that nothing could be done for an additional 48 hours. This is absolutely ridiculous, and had I known it was going to be this difficult to redeem these gift cards AND to get help with the issue of not being able to redeem, I would’ve stayed with Spectrum. Is anyone actually able to help?

0 Likes
Re: Not able to redeem (2) $200 gift cards for signing up for new TV and internet service
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tybnyc,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes