Not posting my payment
ara9799

I;m having trouble with Verizon posting my payment to my account.  I paid them timely through the same online account I always use.  They cashed my check and deposited somewhere but not to my account.  I have spent hours on the phone, and on emails, but everytime I turn on my internet, I get a past due notice.  They keep apologizing, but do nothing.  I've sent two proof of payments, and spent hours on this.  Think about it before switching to Verizon.  This is after they kept "losing" my repair request after Hurricane Sandy, took them weeks after my electricitycame back on, and then acted as if they were doing me a favor when they didn't charge me for that time.   Oh, and three phone calls to get them to port the phone number that I wanted to keep that was on the original order. 

0 Likes
Re: Not posting my payment
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

ara9799

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes
Re: Not posting my payment
Legaleagle1

Best to file a complaint with the FCC on-line.... They may refer you to your respective States Public Utilities Commission.Verizon does not, will not, respond effectively to resolve AR payment issues. You can literally spend days and weeks to no avail.

Their employee churn is biblical, you will never be able to speak to the same person twice, if you can even get someone live that won't put you on hold for an hour then hang-up. You can literally loose your mind  trying to get your payment posted to your account. They will further exacerbate the issue by sending you to collection's.

Verizon's #1 Goal is Shareholder profits. Customers & customer service complaince are not important factors for them.

Overall customer service rating for residential, wireless and bsuiness is 1.5 on scale for 1-10.

@ara9799 wrote:

I;m having trouble with Verizon posting my payment to my account.  I paid them timely through the same online account I always use.  They cashed my check and deposited somewhere but not to my account.  I have spent hours on the phone, and on emails, but everytime I turn on my internet, I get a past due notice.  They keep apologizing, but do nothing.  I've sent two proof of payments, and spent hours on this.  Think about it before switching to Verizon.  This is after they kept "losing" my repair request after Hurricane Sandy, took them weeks after my electricitycame back on, and then acted as if they were doing me a favor when they didn't charge me for that time.   Oh, and three phone calls to get them to port the phone number that I wanted to keep that was on the original order. 

Be prepared...

0 Likes