Ondemand complaint
tlkmac

It is a bit ridiculus for those who are paying for premium channels to have to pay to see an episode of anything when we are already paying for the premium channels, as in Flexview.  I am also upset that I can't fast forward when watching a tv episode on ondemand.  I pay more than enough for my triple bundle and all of the premium channels.  I feel lik dropping most of the premium channels and just watching everything on Netflix which I am also paying for.  I may have to wait a little longer to watch something but at least I can fastforward.  Or maybe just connect a laptop to my TV and watch episodes online from the channel websites.

Also you guys need an email address for sending complaints when you take away features that you used to have.  You have definitely made watching TV at my convenience much less convenient and even downright frustrating.

Terry

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ondemand complaint
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

What channels are you refering to?

I have all of the movi premiums and don't pay to watch anything they have on demand.

It has been stated in the past that it is the content providers not Verizon that governs if FF can be used or not.

0 Likes