Online Fios Sign Up Fraud
Hitman357
Enthusiast - Level 1

Signed up for Fios internet/tv and was promise a $100 gift card by the agent online. Five payments later and no gift card. Went online three times and two times they agreed with one saying it would be coming and the other telling me I had to call and speak with someone at Promotions (deadend you get passed around and promise a call back due to the wait and on call back). The other time a gentlemen wrote that I had not fully paid one month and therefore no card when I have AUTOPAY. 

Two other times I called and the wait was so long that I opted for the call back and they never called back.

One thing Verizon is great at is giving you a run around. This is absolutely the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!

I feel that since I have not received the gift card and they are doing everything to avoid giving me the gift card that our contract in NULL AND VOID.

0 Likes
Re: Online Fios Sign Up Fraud
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Hitman357,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes