Option for vacation suspension but maintain internet connection
turtle67

I know about the option to do a vacation suspension, but it is currently "all or nothing" and I'd like to suspend everything except to keep a limited internet connection.  I have home monitoring equipement and other items that have low bandwidth connections that I'd like to keep up.  Comcast offers this service now...  This would seem to be an obvious feature - suspend all but keep limited internet service.

0 Likes
Re: Option for vacation suspension but maintain internet connection
CRobGauth
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is mainly a peer to peer support forum.

You will need to call Customer Services for details.

1800Verizon

0 Likes
Re: Option for vacation suspension but maintain internet connection
jonjones1
Legend

@turtle67 wrote:

I know about the option to do a vacation suspension, but it is currently "all or nothing" and I'd like to suspend everything except to keep a limited internet connection.  I have home monitoring equipement and other items that have low bandwidth connections that I'd like to keep up.  Comcast offers this service now...  This would seem to be an obvious feature - suspend all but keep limited internet service.

https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/account/manage-service/vacation-service

I don’t believe you can pick and choose what to suspend. Let’s say you have internet & tv both are off for up to 9 months. If you have phone then it too is off as per the link above.

so it’s all or nothing. 

They (Verizon) will also bill you  taxes (yet they pay none themselves) and their below the line fees and surcharges. As per the link above.

0 Likes