Ordered new service when will it be installed
Twiggy90

I worked with online support to order new services. They told me due to the coronavirus they cannot give me an install date and to call the 800 number. They set my date of install to November 2020.  I called the 800 number the next day. The tech seemed surprised to see a November 2020 date and after checking things out for a while also told me that I cannot get an install date and that I may get a call before November for the install. 

Is there an official notice on what we can expect when needing onsite updates? Are all onsite services cancelled?  I can't wait until November and will have to cancel current services before then if it will take that long.  Have the online support staff been trained on what to do in this situation?

0 Likes
Re: Ordered new service when will it be installed
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Twiggy90,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes