Orders
lngtymecustomer

After moving to Virigina a few years back my family and I thought we should give Verizon another try since we cancelled service with the company back in our home state due to poor reliability and service. So we signed up again with Verizon and over the next few years we added another box to our plan, many other channels and even entire packages. We were happy and pleased with the service.

Then came time for us to renew our agreement again, and we were happy to do so. I sat on the phone for an hour and upgraded to FIOS quantum speed DVR and Internet and had a self install planned for the following week since the nice sales lady on the phone told me the erquipment should be at my house in the next 3 - 5 days.

5 days later I called back, was told by the customer service person that she had no idea why it wasn't shipped and no idea where it was and when I would get it. She had no clue who to contact about it, what to do about it and she had no idea on how to do anything. I hung up in disgust.

7 days later called back, talked again to customer service and again they had no clue what to do they sent me to tech services and they told me that again I would have to talk to customer service and sent me back there. The last person I talked to after being on the phone and on hold most of the time  for almost 1 1/2 hours told me the shippinig department was back logged and I would not see the shipment for another 7 - 10 days.

So here is a great idea, stop lying to the customer. If I had known that it would take this long to get the equipment I would of been ok with that and could of planned my week around it. I would not be upset as I am right now and I would not be feeling like I was lied to and mislead about this issue. I would also not be feeling the anger that I am feeling rtight now if I knew about the back order issue and it did not screw up an entire week for me, since I have limited time to deal with stuff like this. Also if your company was honest from the get go, or at least let your customers know what was going on this again would not be an issue. Then train or inform your employees on how to respond accuratly, percisesly and honestly with the customer. "I DON'T KNOW" is not an acceptable answer to any question when deal with a customer who is contractly bound to you. Also making a person agree to a contract and then not holding true to the agreement is wrong, ethically and morally.

How would Verizon like it if I were late paying each month, and then tell the compnay there is a back log in our accounts payable department and the payment will go out in a few days. You can charge me a late fee, what fee do I get to place upon you?

FIX your system!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Orders
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Orders
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

ingtymecustomer,

We have not heard back from you on this issue. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Josh

0 Likes