Over charge terrible customer service
Dibrito

Complaint Description:
Failure to correct improper charges Failure to accomplished with promises Failure to provide a decent customer service I'm having problem with Verizon fios since the beginning of this service, starting with the plan I choose, on the channel line up book that I received from Verizon the channel 311 was included on the plan I choose, it is printed on the channel line up book, but later I discovered that was a mistake and that channel was part of another plan, not the one I purchased, even that was showing on channel line up of my plan ( I still have the book to prove it) clearly false advertising. I called verizon they sad they will correct that and they also told me that they going to give me the channel at no cost( never happen) back on October 2013 checking my verizon bill that I was suspecting little high, I discovered that Verizon was charging me for 5 dvr boxes instead of the 3 that I always had, charging me for a sport package that I never asked, charging me for a basic box that suppose be free by my contract giving me a total of over charge of $415.00. I called verizon they confirm the mistake and credit the money back on my next 2 bills and also for the inconvenience the attendant offered me 1 year of free HBO, I accept. Again on 01/15/2014 checking my bills I found out that Verizon is changing for "free" HBO that they sad it will be free for one year. The attendant who assist me on that call told me that they are not authorized give free stuff for customers like I was lying or something, that made me really upset because after all that mess I'm the wrong one, anyways I asked to speak with a supervisor she told me that no one was available at the moment but someone would call me in ten minutes, so today date is 01/24/2014 nine days after the call, nobody called me and of course they not going to call but the charges still showing on my bill, clearly an action of an company who make several mistakes against a customer but have no worries in correct those actions. After all this I decided to file the complain. All I want is just what was according gets accomplished .

0 Likes
Re: Over charge terrible customer service
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Over charge terrible customer service
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Dibrito,

While we are happy to help with any Verizon FiOS related concerns, we are unable to take any action without your information. As you have not responded to any of our requests for that information we are now closing your Private Support Case. If you still require assistance please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes