Pole and Overhead Service Removal
PeterMcIverGFD

Hello- We are in the midst of a fire station build and I need to make contact with someone regarding removal of existing overhead lines.  The poles are mostly owned by WMECO/Eversource but there are a few VZ poles.  Most of the service wires are all VZ lines.  Can someone contact me so we can discuss and plan.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Pole and Overhead Service Removal
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi PeterMcIverGFD,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
tsvwork

I have the same question. We are building a new high school in the community and we need an overhead VZ line either removed or relocated. Is there a specific branch that deals with these requests? Please let me know how to proceed. Thanks!

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Hi tsvwork,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of this page. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes