Poor Customer Service for new customer misleading to get you to switch
unhappy98760
Enthusiast - Level 1

I went in May 2021, to Verizon and switched my phones to them from AT&T. I was told there was a bring on device promotion going on and switching my Iphone 12 pro max, Ipad pro and apple watch to Verizon would give me $650.00 in. a Verizon gift card to be used as a credit card. I was told at the time of switching that I didn’t have to do anything else further the promotion would be applied, and it would take about six weeks to receive. I didn’t receive it so called Verizon and was told it would be received in a couple of weeks. I never received it and called again. This time Verizon said it was being processed and I should be receiving it soon. Never happened. Called back and Verizon said they could not find it and I had not signed up for the promotion in the allotted time frame that Verizon would attempt to get it approved. Never happened. I called back again and was told it was out of the time frame and nothing else could be done that it was my responsibility to apply for it in the time frame and didn’t do it. I ask how do I apply for something that I have not been told to apply for that the seller (Verizon) never told me anything else about the promotion other than it was applied for at time of purchase and I needed to do nothing. It’s a (bad prohibitive word misleading) to get your business and Verizon doesn’t honor their promotion! I only switched because of the promotion.  Time to leave Verizon and go back to AT&T.  Can not do business with a bunch of lies that are told by Verizon to get your business.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Customer Service for new customer misleading to get you to switch
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

This website covers Verizon's land-based services such as FiOS, DSL and traditional copper dial tone.

Verizon Wireless has a its own website/forum for issues concerning mobile services.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Customer Service for new customer misleading to get you to switch
unhappy98760
Enthusiast - Level 1

Got it Thanks.  Super new to the wrong site but hopefully on the correct site now 

0 Likes