Problems redeeming $200 Verizon gift card
DCTS
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received an e-mail recently to inform me that it's time to redeem my $200 gift card reward. However, when I follow the link to my account and click on the "Get started" link for redeeming the card, either the page merely reloads or I get to a page to register the card, but then get the message "Our apologies. Due to a system issue, your registration was not successful. Please try again later.".

I have tried two different browsers and the Verizon "My Fios" app on my phone. This problem has been posted on this forum multiple times over multiple years. Could somebody please post the solution?

Re: Problems redeeming $200 Verizon gift card
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi DCTS,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes