Quicken Bill Manager can't link to Verizon Residential
Duke44

I pay my Bills with Quicken Bill Manager.  Recently, when Bill Manager try to link to Verizon Residential to e-Pay my monthly bill, it gets an error message that my account is locked and a code is needed to unlock.  I have verified that my user name and password are correct and that I am able to access my account via the internet.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what the required code is, where to get it and where it should be entered?  I have spent countless hours on the phone with tech support to no avail.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Quicken Bill Manager can't link to Verizon Residential
jonjones1
Legend

Verizon like any company does not support all payment platforms.

verizon offers pay by check via us mail. Pay by credit card via the web site or via calling the 800 number and paying a fee, you can pay with auto pay and paperless billing via a checking or savings account. But you can join via the web account portal or on the app or even via phone.

you can pay at a verizon store location in cash or check or credit or debit card.

some stores have payment Kiosks to make payment.

so your method may not be one of the ways to pay.

0 Likes
Duke44

Hi jonjones - thanks for the reply.  

I know that Verizon does accept e-pay bill payments since I have been using Quicken Bill Pay for years to pay my monthly Verizon bill.  The issue as described below is that for some reason when I try to link the accounts I get an error message that says my account is "locked" and no one, neither Verizon nor Quicken Tech , can tell me why or how to unlock the account.  Very frustrating.

Just an example of the frustration - yesterday I spent hours on the phone with Verizon tech and was disconnected three (3) times which caused me to have to start over each time with a different person.  Never completed a call before I gave up.  Still don't have an answer.  Sorry for the rant - thanks for the response.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Duke44

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes
Cwebb00001

I would like the same assistance please

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes