Raise phone and cable lines between poles
jlengne

Who do I need to contact to have the phone and cable lines raised between two poles? I have noticed the phone line is lower across the front of my property, you can see mid span where something has caused damage to the casing over the strength member. I have to lift the lines each time I have larger trucks deliver anythingg to my house. I also have a RV I want to be able to park in my upper or lower driveway (approximately 13 feet to clear the top of the RV)

0 Likes
Re: Raise phone and cable lines between poles
jonjones1
Legend

@jlengne wrote:

Who do I need to contact to have the phone and cable lines raised between two poles? I have noticed the phone line is lower across the front of my property, you can see mid span where something has caused damage to the casing over the strength member. I have to lift the lines each time I have larger trucks deliver anythingg to my house. I also have a RV I want to be able to park in my upper or lower driveway (approximately 13 feet to clear the top of the RV)

I would call your city, town, village engineer department or general works department who may know who to contact to get what you want done. Normally it’s the provider on the pole.

0 Likes