Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. OR get iPhone 13, on us for a limited time. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Real Estate Dept. - Non Interference Letter - Utility Easement

Good afternoon,
I need to send a Non Interference Letter to Verizon per Subdivision Map Act standards regarding an Easement affecting a property. If there is a local Office/Individual that handles these matters, specifically in Southern California, San Bernardino County, could you please let me know how to get a hold of them.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this matter.
Thank you, 

Tags (3)
Re: Real Estate Dept. - Non Interference Letter - Utility Easement
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi AMaggio_MBaker,

Frontier Communications acquired all broadband and wireline services from Verizon in California in 2016. Unless this is related to infrastructure for wireless service, please contact Frontier Communications for assistance with your issue.

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

If your issue concerns Verizon Wireless, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.