Refer a friend points
Haileysmom17

i cant believe i have been a loyal verizon customer for over 15 years and they just scammed me. READ THE FINE print thats all i have to say people. They promise you 10,000 in reward points for referring someone to sign up into their trillion dollar monopoly of a company and because i like the service I did just that. 3 months later Havent recieved the points and why you ask cause they were a day late on their bill. If you read the fine print alllllll the way on the bottom (get your magnifying glasses on) it states both accounts have to be in good standing to get the points. ALSO you have to sign up online which the customer rep never told my uncle and he happily signed him up and even tho my uncle gave him the referral code to get the points the rep NEVER told him he had to do it online fr me to get the points. SO SICK im going to cancel my service 100% and NEVER refer anyone ever again. why not get a track phone and fire stick for 1/4 of the price?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Refer a friend points
MrMatthew1
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Haileysmom17,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes