Referral points are still showing as pending even after 90 days
dhillon1

I referred my friend for Verzion services and now it is almost 3 months since they have the servce up and running. The referral points are in pending state since last 3 months. I called rewards support 4 times in last few days. During the first call they said everything looks fine, and they created the support ticket. when i called back after few days to know the status of tht ticket, i was told that ticket didnt have full information so the other team returned the ticket back to whoever created the ticket. then a new ticket was created. i called again and i was told that "THEY" havent responded to ticket yet. when I asked that who are "THEY" and if i can contact them to resolve this issue, didnt get any postive response. 

can someone from rewards+ team see what is going on?

0 Likes
Re: Referral points are still showing as pending even after 90 days
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi dhillon,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes