Resolution Needed
JDub301

I’ve spent several hours speaking or chatting online with 4 different Verizon reps who have not been able to resolve a problem Verizon created.

I’ve had Triple-play with paperless billing and automated payments for 3 years. Last month unbeknownst to me Verizon created a second account for me.  The second account only includes charges for cable, while the first account now only contains phone and internet. The first account continues to be paid automatically; however, I’m now receiving past due notifications via text, email, and phone for the second account.  If I try to pay online or via phone Verizon’s system only pulls up the first account.

I chatted with a rep two weeks ago and was told everything would be corrected at the next billing cycle.  I’m now in the new cycle and not only has the issue not been resolved but I received an email that my service will be disconnected and I’ll be charged a $50 fee to restore it.

After chatting with another rep yesterday that was unable to find the second account so I could make the payment, I was asked to call an 800# on Monday.

If there is another group that can help me, why not escalate the problem internally, research it, then contact me after the problem has been resolved?  It’s very disrespectful to ask me to contact Verizon for a fifth time, wait on hold, then restate everything I’ve told the previous Verizon reps I communicated with. Who can resolve this problem?

0 Likes
Re: Resolution Needed
jonjones1
Legend

You could call 1-800-VERIZON between 8 AM til 5 PM eastern daylight time for American based customer service. Once connected get connected to the billing department and see if they can assist.

you should try to get it fixed even though you did not cause the issue.

also contact your states Public Utilities Commission or Public Service Commission and look it up on google. And file a verified complaint with them. These agencies have the power to move verizon to fix the issue. Document anything with verizon in written notes or copies of exchanges.

0 Likes
Re: Resolution Needed
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi JDub301,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes