Safety Hazard! - Verizon inground junction box not covered
CoverYourBox

Outside my home there is a Verizon inground junction box that has no cover on it.

It measures about one foot by two foot wide and is about 2 foot deep.  I am afraid that somebody will trip on this or a small child may fall into this.  Out for a walk the other day, I noticed another box with the same problem.  However, someone had filled the hole with what looks like a half bale of straw!  I am not a Verizon customer.  I have tried calling Verizon but have been transferred to a number of different departments without ever getting to speak to a person.  Has anyone any idea of  where to call to get this resolved? Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Re: Safety Hazard! - Verizon inground junction box not covered
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CoverYourBox

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes