Same as nearly everyone else... Verizon/Samsung Promotional Offer Will Not Redeem
SarEliz0131

Hi there,

I received a reminder yesterday that my Samsung offer would be expiring today. Immediately attempted to log into the app to redeem, but no offer was showing up.

Contacted Verizon via chat. After being on for close to an hour, the agent could not assist and gave me a contact number.

Contacted that number first thing this a.m.  The first agent transfered me. The 2nd agent told me there was nothing more she could do and again transfered me. The 3rd agent at least attempted to help, but told me this was a known issue and I needed to contact Samsung directly. but that if they could not help, she had an alternate Verizon dept that might be able to assist.

Called Samsung and they advised they could not help as the offer was thru my provider. Back to Verizon I go. Samsung agent provided yet another number to try. Of course, I cannot reach anyone at this time and will have to await a callback tomorrow morning.

By that time the offer will be expired and I fully expect I'll be told there's nothing that can be done as the promotion is over.

I feel scammed.  And fully expected this to be the case as customer service with Verizon is always a multiple-day battle and runaround.

0 Likes
Re: Same as nearly everyone else... Verizon/Samsung Promotional Offer Will Not Redeem
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi SarEliz0131,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes