Stolen package
ianmckellar

Really just hoping that a verizon wireless specalist reaches out to me, I've already talked to someone and was on the phone for over an hour (I get it) But I was switching to verizon and when my new phone was delivered today there was only the slip to trade in my phone.  We filled a ticket it fedex so they'll be investigating it, but what about my phone?  I know they will cover charges but is that the charges of the full phone or is that just the charges that I paid?  What will I need to do with verizon do to get my phone under the assumption it is gone gone and not just misplaced.

0 Likes
Re: Stolen package
ianmckellar

Note that I forgot, there was no signature required for fedex and the parcel weight was 1lb or .45kg.

0 Likes
jonjones1
Legend

@ianmckellar wrote:

Really just hoping that a verizon wireless specalist reaches out to me, I've already talked to someone and was on the phone for over an hour (I get it) But I was switching to verizon and when my new phone was delivered today there was only the slip to trade in my phone.  We filled a ticket it fedex so they'll be investigating it, but what about my phone?  I know they will cover charges but is that the charges of the full phone or is that just the charges that I paid?  What will I need to do with verizon do to get my phone under the assumption it is gone gone and not just misplaced.

http://community.verizonwireless.com 

this is not the wireless forum. Or call 1-800-922-0204 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help with Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes