Technician Didn't Show!
JNG2

I'm not one to rant on a pubic forum, but in my state of frustration, I'm posting to state how ridiculously disappointed I am with Verizon. I made an appointment for repair service from 2-4pm today but by 4pm, no one showed up. I then called Verizon and the recording told me that someone would be here by 8pm. I wanted to speak to a live agent so I stayed on hold for 2 HOURS to get someone on the phone to confirm that someone would show up.  When a rep finally picked up, she was clueless.  First off, she couldn't find my account and when she did, she said "you're scheduled to have your DSL service repaired right? (which wasn't the case), then she said "I'm sorry. There must have been a miscommunication so we can reschedule you for tomorrow."  I told her that I had received a confirmation from Verizon online and that I was looking  right at it, and she told me to hold on while she called dispatch.  (great...more hold time!)  She came back on and said that the technicians wouldn't be able to make it today and that she could reschedule for tomorrow morning from 8am-12pm. So I took the appointment and went online to make sure it was rescheduled and it said that I was confirmed from 2-4pm, not the time slot she told me.  It's quite possible that I could be sitting home again tomorrow waiting for someone to show up.  This isn't my first experience with "less-than" service from Verizon.  Customer service is a nightmare!

0 Likes
Re: Technician Didn't Show!
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
This issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent.
0 Likes